If you haven’t yet measured employee engagement or morale, or fully understand what the right culture will be to attract, retain and motivate your employees, let OMB Dynamix help you.
We know these numbers will continue to change as Melennials become a more dominant force and influence in the workplace. Gathering insights, studying this unique group and sharing our findings are a growing passion and sphere of our consultative services.
- 41% decline in turnover when employers spotlight employee talents and engage (60% decline when Kudos® was implemented).
- 57% increase in employees satisfaction when Kudos® was implemented.
- 45% increase “I will no longer go to a competitor” when Kudos® was implemented.
- 71% of employees are not fully engaged.
- 11 Billion is lost annually due to employee turnover.
- Companies with engaged employees outperform those without by up to 202%.
- 50% decline in employee turnover when employers have a culture of employee recognition.
- 77% of behaviours are driven by emotion.
- 87% of employees worldwide are not engaged, based on surveying 30 million employees.
- 80% of senior managers are not engaged.
- 79% of companies feel significant retention and engagement issues.
- 75% of companies struggle with attracting top talent.
- Only 6% of employees feel their companies current process for managing performance is worth the time.
- 36% of employees would give up $5,000 in salary to have a happier workplace.
- 80% of employees dissatisfied with their direct manager were disengaged.
- 70% of employees who lack confidence in their senior leadership are not fully engaged.
- 54% of employees who were proud of their companies contributions to society are engaged.
- 26% of employees are “ actively” disengaged.
See how Mary Brown’s and Kudos® took a fresh take on cultureDownload